St Philip's Anglican Church

cnr Macquarie Road and Hall Street, Auburn

First organ, details unavailable.
Present organ B. 1955 S.T. Noad & Son
2m., 5 sp.st., 8c., el. pn., Gt: 8.8. Sw: 8.8. Ped: 16.

 





 

 

The organ was built by S T Noad & Son in 1955. It was dedicated as a memorial to those who served in the Second World War. Having performed its purpose admirably for quite some years it now has become unplayable.

Great
Open Diapason
Dulciana

Swell
Hohl Flute
Gamba*
Tremulant

Pedal
Bourdon

Couplers
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Swell Octave
Swell Sub Octave
Swell to Great Sub
Swell to Great Super


8
8


8
4



16








   

* originally 8'

Action: electro-pneumatic
Compass: 61/30
Two thumb pistons to Great and Swell
Balanced mechanical Swell pedal