Free Horizontal CSS Menus by Css3Menu.com
Conditions for placing advertisements on this website: The Committee has resolved that advertisers are to be advised that there will be an automatic deletion, without notice, of any advertisement after three months. Deletion can occur earlier, of course, given notification from the advertiser. There is no problem in extending the term of the advertisement if specifically requested by the advertiser at the end of the three months, the onus being upon the advertiser to do so without any reminder from the Organ Music Society of Sydney. Advertisements are usually placed free of charge for members. Please email advertisement to the Webmaster.
Advertisement placed 19 Jan 2018
Organ Pipes & Parts
Pipe work, of the highest quality:
- Dulzian 16' – Wooden boots and resonators, 30 notes.
- Pipe chest and pallet parts for the above mentioned Dulzian rank.
- Swell box enclosure for the above mentioned chest and pipes, superbly crafted in Australian Oak with vertical louvres.
- New Laukhuff mechanical action components, including pedal squares.
- Pedalboard - 30 note, flat straight, unused, made by George Stephens Organbuilder, 2000.
- Organ bench, made of Australian Oak.
Pipe work, redundant from the restored Tanunda Hill & Son Organ formerly in the Adelaide Town Hall:
FINCHAM & HOBDAY, 1885:
- Tuba 8' - bottom 30 notes only.
- Glockenspiel II - complete 2 x 58 note ranks.
HILL & SON, 1885 (imported by Fincham & Hobday):
- Vox Humana 8' - complete 58 notes.
- 3 manual mechanical coupler action and numerous squares - Otto Heuss, 1970.
- Numerous other magnets, parts, materials, etc.
- Switching Relay Units – Kimber Allen, 20 or so units
- Mechanical action and numerous parts - Mackenzie, 1881
- 2 manual keysets – Mackenzie, 1881
Enquires and expressions of interest are to be directed to:
The Organ Historical Trust of Australia
Phone: 0408 811 837
Advertisement placed 11 Jan 2018
Ahlborn Hymnus IV classical organ
Owned by one church since bought new late 1990s.
Good working condition, would be excellent home practice organ.
Owner's manual, remote control interactive programmer and key included.
$1950 negotiable. Pick up from Bathurst.
Contact Anna: phone (02) 6331 3066, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Two 61-note Manuals (C-C)
• 30 note pedalboard (C-F); straight (parallel)
• Combination Action with 5 general pistons. Set and general cancel pistons. Automatic return to hand-set registration
• Thumb pistons for Couplers, Pleno I, II, Tutti
• Swell expression pedal. Slider controls for Great and Pedal volume.
• Pleno I, II, Tutti: all programmable
• Transposer (-6/+3 semitones)
• Volume control: general and for headphones
• Digital reverb
• Headphone output
• MIDI IN-OUT-THRU ports
• Internal amplification: 70W. RMS (basses) – 2 x 40 W. RMS (medium and treble) / 10" woofer (bass reflex) – 2 middle range – 4 tweeters.
• 10 divided chest configurations (C/C sharp) and Panoramic 1-2
• Two channels for external amplification
• Auxiliary Stereo Inputs / Microphone Input
• Interactive Programmer (remote control device) for all voicing functions and for instrument control
• Sequencer: 4-track (incorporated)
Width 1300mm, Height 1100mm, Depth 680mm (with pedalboard 950mm)
Flauto a camino
Flauto in VIII
Viola da gamba
Corno di note
Advertisement placed 25 Nov 2017
Story and Clark (1885-1911) Reed Organ.
Story & Clark - Chicago USA - between 1885 to 1911Serial number: 53112This organ is known as a suction reed organ working by air being drawn over reeds by suction through bellows activated by foot pedals.It was housed at the Church of England Belmore NSW for many years & was restored in 1990 and now in great condition.
Offers to Liam Vermeer - 0423893844 or email@example.com
Advertisement placed 14 Nov 2017
Eminent - Omegan 8150
As new Condition, one owner - moved to nursing home.
Offers to Ken Yardley - 0419601530
Advertisement placed 31 Mar 2017
Advertisement placed 31 Mar 2017
ST PHILIP'S ANGLICAN CHURCH, cnr Macquarie Road and Hall Street, Auburn
Built in 1955 by S.T. Noad & Son
2 manuals, 5 speaking stops, 8 couplers, electro-pneumatic action.
Great: 8.8. Swell: 8.8. Pedal: 16.
The organ is not in good condition and may be useful for parts. It hasn't been used for many years.
Offers are invited for removal of the pipe organ.
A condition of sale will be the complete removal of the instrument by the purchaser, including some asbestos-cement components.
Contact Mr Russell Bramley: telephone 0412 179 488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisement placed 21 Feb 2017
REED ORGAN FOR SALE
ESTEY ORGAN CO. BRATTLEBORO VERMONT USA.
GOOD CONDITION AND WORKING.
10 AMP BLOWER, 15 STOPS, TWO MANUALS
FOOT PEDAL BOARD AND SEAT ALL COMPLETE.
$1000 ONO (price very negotiable)
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. PICK UP FROM QUEANBEYAN.
CALL TOM: 0419 163 219 OR 0447 843 399
Advertisement placed 6 Feb 2017
Custom 2 manual, Hauptwerk ready, MIDI organ
2 x Alesis Q61 MIDI keyboards (usb powered)
1 x custom built key cheek 2 keyboards with large music desk (removable)
1 x keyboard stand
1 x custom built organ bench
No pedalboard included. Key cheeks and bench are lightweight but durable.
Offers to: James Flores 0425 392 895 or email email@example.com
Location: Albury, NSW 2640
Advertisement placed 25 Oct 2016
'Galanti Praeludium 2 for sale. Excellent condition. One owner. Two manual. Concave radiating pedal board. Bench. Phone David 0401 710 240. $10,000'