Holy Trinity Anglican Church
cnr Herbert and Seaview Streets, Dulwich Hill

Charles Richardson 1902
rebuilt and enlarged, Brown and Arkley 1974
(2/21 electro-pneumatic)



From SOJ February/March 1985, Autumn 2001, Winter 2001:

The organ in this church was built by Charles Richardson in 1902. Originally fitted with tubular-pneumatic action, it was rebuilt with electro-pneumatic action by Ian D Brown in 1974. During the rebuild new console fittings were installed and a number of tonal modifications and enlargements were carried out.



The specification (1985) is:

Great
Open Diapason
Stopped Diapason
Dulciana
Principal
Wald Flute
Fifteenth
Trumpet

Swell
Violin Diapason
Lieblich Gedact
Gamba
Gemshorn
Mixture
Bassoon
Closed Horn
Tremulant

Pedal
Bourdon
Bass Flute
Quint
Flute
Trombone
Horn
Schalmei

Couplers
Swell Sub to Great
Swell to Great
Swell Super to Great
Swell Sub Octave
Swell Super Octave
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

8
8
8
4
4
2
8


8
8
8
4
III
16
8



16
8
5-1/3
4
16
8
4














A

B







D
D



C
C
A
A
B
D
D










Electro-pneumatic action

Compass 56/30

Attached drawstop console

40 channel memory select
5 thumb pistons each to Great and Swell (no pedal pistons)
Set piston
General Cancel piston
Neutral Set piston

Great to Pedal reversible piston
Swell to Great reversible piston

Photos: Mark Quarmby (Nov 2007)