Holy Trinity Anglican Church
Rochford Street, Erskineville

William Davidson 1905 (2/12 mechanical)




From SOJ June/July 1994

Designed by Blacket Bros, the present Holy Trinity Church was dedicated on 19 April, 1885 and replaced an earlier wooden building. An organ used in the wooden church was "altered and improved" and moved to the new building by Layton Bros. It occupied the same position as the present Davidson organ. The Davidson cost £220 and was completed in 1905. It has proved very durable and remains a tonal and visual delight.


© PdL 2006


The specification is:

Great
Open Diapason
Stop Diapason
Dulciana
Flute
Fifteenth

Swell
Bourdon
Lieblich Gedact
Gamba
Principal
Cornopean

Pedal
Bourdon

Couplers
Swell to Great
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal

8
8
8
4
2


16
8
8
4
8


16






Compass 56/30
2 composition pedals
Lever Swell pedal